Landscape Change and Management
In the Research Area 'Landscape Change and Management' we investigate change in cities and regions with particular focus on open spaces and ecosystem services, as well as strategies and tools for influencing such change.
In the Research Area 'Landscape Change and Management' we:
- investigate how landscapes and, in particular, open spaces with their ecosystem services in cities and regions are influenced by demographic and climate change and changes in land use, and by spatially relevant actors ... more
- contribute to the analysis and elaboration of methods and procedures for the overall protection and management of landscapes ... more
- examine and elaborate strategies and tools for managing landscapes in respect of the protection, conservation, and development of open spaces ... more
- contribute to the ecological redevelopment of cities and regions with particular focus on ecosystem services, including post-industrial landscapes ... more
- investigate the extent to which sustainable urban and regional development needs new visions ... more